OLDE CANAL VILLAGE CONDOMINIUM TRUST
ONE NATURE VIEW DRIVE
UXBRIDGE, MA 01569
BOARD OF TRUSTEES MEETING, DECEMBER 5, 2005
- The meeting was opened at 7:05 PM by Chairman Andy Habe with all trustees present.
- Tom Rogers reported that he had not received any response from Attorney Anderberg concerning review of the revised condo documents.
He will try to get another attorney (Weinberg) to provide us with a quote for doing the review.
- Chairman Habe asked that the status of the following items be presented at the December 12 meeting:
- Estimated year-end accounting results vs. the Budget and presentation of the FY 2006 Budget. (Merle Ray) The new budget was reviewed
by the Board and approved.
- Address Operations accomplishments for 2005 and present goals for 2006. (Tom Fermi)
- Status of revised condo documents. (Tom Rogers)
- Added costs incurred for Workers Compensation Insurance due to DPS Landscape & Constructionís failure to update their coverage will be deducted
from the January and February payments for Snow Plowing/Removal.
- A new bid will be obtained for lighting for the holding pond area and circle.
- Chairman Habe asked about the status of dusk to dawn garage light conversion. Tom Rogers announced that the project was 68% complete. Gilbert Joe
will be helping out.
- Status of Warsaw Street. Tom Rogers has been working with town officials to get a resolution but there has been no progress.
- Ballot to ratify Condo Documents - Bill Oncay has completed it and it will be discussed at the December 12 meeting.
- Operating procedure for identification and filing of Unit Owner/Trustees Communication Forms was presented by Bill Patten. Bill has completed this
task and will be responsible for the filing of these communications.
- Transplanting Trees - This project has been deferred until Spring, 2005.
- Insurance Quotes for 2006 - Tom Rogers has sent specifications to five (5) companies for bids.
- Bank rates for CDís were discussed. Chairman Habe obtained current and forecast percentages and they are going up. We will watch them over the
next few months and invest additional reserve funds at the best time.
- Merle Ray announced that a letter will be sent to CPA Harrigan requesting that he provide us with an accounting review for 2005 and that our bookkeeper
has been provided with a deposit only ATM card. This will speed up processing of deposits and possibly save us some money in the future when we
re-negotiate her agreement with us.
- The roofs at 24 and 34 Olde Canal Way will be inspected for broken shingles
Andy Habe, Chairman