Olde Canal Village
Reserve Clubhouse Form
· The clubhouse was built for all of us to enjoy. Please treat it as you would your home.
· You may reserve the clubhouse for private functions.
· You will be asked to sign a document acknowledging the rules and committing to abide by them.
· Reservations must be approved by the Board of Trustees and can be made by contacting the Clubhouse Secretary, which function is currently being shared by
o Mrs. Sylvia Habe @ (508) 278-9818
o Mrs. Marti Fermi @ (508) 278-9406
· You may get a copy of the Clubhouse Rules and the Alcohol Policy by contacting one of the Clubhouse Secretaries above.
· A security deposit of $100.00 is required to reserve the clubhouse.
· Following the function, if the clubhouse has been cleaned and if there is no damage to the facility, the deposit will be returned.
The Olde Canal Village Association on ___/___/___ has received from ___________________, $100.00 as a security deposit for reserving the clubhouse on __/__/__
Clubhouse Secretary: ________________________ OR